web analytics
A true hustle never stops. Not for a second.

theINTRODUCTION.

So I am finally here with my blog. This is probably my 5th one ever since I started graphic design a while back but I know that this one is here to stay. It took me some time to design/code/personalize my blog to my likings and I am satisfied with the outcome. I will be tweaking and updating some stuff every now and then and if you come across something that doesn’t look right, be sure to email me about it.

I’m gonna start off by introducing myself. Who am I? My name is Karla Moy aka hustleGRL and I am a 16 year old grade 11 highschool student. I am mostly known for my occupation as a graphic designer in the city of Toronto. You’re probably asking yourself why the hell you’ve heard about me… Let’s just say you’ve probably attended plenty of events which I had branded by designing its flyer. I’ve been titled as the hardest working graphic designer in the city but other than that, I’m into marketing, promotions, branding, and artist development. You might see me pushing an artist and/or a single, music video, event or anything of whatever sort. It’s just something that I enjoy doing because I am helping to put on the city that I love.

I will be posting various things whether it relates to music, videos, art, events, local talent, personal issues, people that I look up to and influence me, OR more. I can guarantee you that you’ll enjoy yourself on here and the items that will be featured. Keep in mind that this is my blog and I can post whatever I please. If there’s a problem, feel free to press the nice big X on your top right window (or the nice little red x on the top left for you mac users) =]

With that said and done, drop your feedback, read my newly written biography here, spread the word, add me to your blogroll, check back the blog on the daily and enjoy the day!

TGIF.

[audio:http://hustlegrl.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/morse-code-ft-day-_-night_genzunationcom.mp3]
12 Comments
  1. SeAn Prominent

November 7, 2008 7:29 pm

Congratulations Karla !!
    This looks DOPE :D
    God Bless U in your Endeavors.

SPreadWORD

2. Quincy a.k.a QRICh

November 7, 2008 7:33 pm

hey karla i know i only knownn u for a bit but ur wicked from what tamir has shown me ..tamir is struggling to get on ur level lmao im kiddin hes good styll but yeah
    hope u get far into your career/life :)
    p.s im waiting for my design just now lol

3. Teknishn Producer

yet intriguing!!

i like it though :D
    keep it up
    my 16 yr old friend entrepenuer

5. Shelly

November 7, 2008 7:57 pm

Aw, Karla I’m really proud of you.
    We’ve known each other since grade 9 if im not correct.
    You are amazing at what you do. This site is SWEEEEET
    Keep it up
    and I just love your rudeness though
    “this is my blog and I can post whatever I please to. If there’s a problem, feel free to press the nice big X on your top right window (or the nice little red x on the top left for you mac users) =]” LMAO

Get ya hustle on grrrrrrrrl, <3

6. Lah Coolz

November 7, 2008 8:04 pm

ur blog looks bumpin ! u already know i added it to my favorites
    u killed with “Keep in mind that this is my blog and I can post whatever I please to. If there’s a problem, feel free to press the nice big X on your top right window (or the nice little red x on the top left for you mac users) =]” lool make them know if u dont like it get the ____ outta here ( i’ll keep it PG 13)

well im going to be on here daily so just keep doing you ….

Cool’Kid

7. C.Los

November 7, 2008 8:55 pm

Hey, Karla.
    The spot looks crazy, real fun and ATF`ed.
    (adds to blog roll)
    btw, closonline.blogspot.com
    ^^check out my blog.
    outta here, bonds.

// C.Los

8. VIP STATUS

November 7, 2008 10:57 pm

“HUSTLEGRL.COM” LETS GET IT!!!!

VIP STAT OUT!

9. 2-5-3 BO$$

November 8, 2008 11:55 am

karlaaa doing it bigggg ehh, reallllly sick blog dunt forget me when yu on da top :P

10. Yoiirrr Princess Sarah

November 8, 2008 12:49 pm

Ou lala ! Karla ! Your site is really pretty ! J’aime ca !
    Im sure your gonna be really sucessfull with all the talent that you have. Furst ball second graphic design thurd .. ok i wont say it here ;) But yeah ! Like fara said Dont forget about ur princess in dubai ! <3 Love you lotss hunny ! And good luck for everything !

p.s If u need sum1 to do sum advertising in dubai .. hollaaa =)

11. lana

November 8, 2008 1:50 pm

nice start, very impressive career start as a graphic designer especially for a 16 yr old. good luck and i look forward to your updates on your blog

12. Sam Bougha

November 8, 2008 3:55 pm

Karla i seeee youuuu!!!! its actually a nice blog compared to some other ppl lol. Keep it up girl :)

13. […] 6 minutes ago, I literally remembered that it was my site’s 1 year anniversary. On November 11 2008, I launched my personal blog site http://www.hustleGRL.com. I was 16 years old back then and did nothing […]